The beginning of Benign Abdominal 2015 is going to be 21 Sep and the ending date of the Course is going to be 22 Sep 2015.
The location of the Course is decided as Regent"s Park in London, UK.
The popular event in Medical and Gynaecology category will be the center of attention to Gynaecology, Laparoscopic Surgery and Laparoscopic matters.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists"s Course is organized annually.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is the association of Benign Abdominal 2015.
When you are in London for Benign Abdominal 2015, look at these three must visit areas and fall in love with the elegance of this city:
- All trainees and consultants in obstetrics and gynaecology
- All those with an interest in benign gynaecological surgery
- Those who are registered, or who plan to register, for the ‘Benign Abdominal Surgery: open and laparoscopic’ ATSM
- Those who are registered, or plan to register for the ‘Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery for the excision of benign disease’ ATSM
- Clinicians at all grades who are interested in developing their understanding of intermediate level open and laparoscopic benign gynaecological surgery
- Staff Doctors, Staff Grades, Trust Doctors and Associate Specialists
Address : Inner Cir, London NW1, UK