Australia's Manufacturing & Machine Tool Exhibition, will take place from 09 May to 12 May 2017.
The Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited calls you to Melbourne, Victoria for Australia's Manufacturing & Machine Tool Exhibition. It will be settled at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Austech 2017 is to be a stage where several noteworthy solutions and products tend to be put on show. These will be about Metalworking, Manufacturing, Machine Tools, Metalworking Machinery and Sheet Metal.
Austech 2017 is organized by Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited.
When you are in Melbourne for Austech 2017, discover these three must visit places and fall in love with the charm of this city:
Tuesday 9th May - 10am to 6pm
Wednesday 10th May - 10am to 6pm
Thursday 11th May (late night) - 10am to 8pm
Friday 12th May - 10am to 4pm
- Company owners
- General managers
- CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
- Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
- Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
- Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
- Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
- Quality Systems
- Reverse Engineering
- Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
- Manufacturers Pavilion
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Address : Orrs Walk, South Wharf VIC 3006, Australia