5th Australian Public Sector Anti Corruption Conference is going to be beginning on 17 Nov and ending on 19 Nov 2015.
The Conference location is Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre in Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
It is going to be a trend-setting Conference, popular as one of the most cutting-edge meetings within the Economic Development, Corruption and Global Governance aspects.
APSACC 2015 is a biennial Conference.
The professional congress organizer of the APSACC 2015, 5th Australian Public Sector Anti Corruption Conference is International Conferences & Events.
When you are in Brisbane for APSACC 2015, check out these three must visit areas and fall in love with the allure of this city:
- Public and private sector executives and managers
- Newly appointed managers
- Corruption prevention practitioners
- Public interest and protected, disclosures coordinators
- Governance, risk and compliance, professionals
- Policy advisers
- Local government and planning, specialists
- Senior police officers
- Academic and university executive members
- Internal auditors and investigators
- Human resources specialists
- Internal ombudsmen
- Forensic accountants
- Industrial officers
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Address : South East Busway, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia