Airports in India 2017 is going to open on 30 Jan and finish on 31 Jan 2017.
The Conference will take place at Le Meridien in New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi India.
Bringing industry and academia together, 11th Annual Conference on "Airports in India" is a 2 days event on Airports, Air Transport, Aviation and Investment issues. It also suggests you the convenience for face-to-face cooperation with those driving the future.
11th Annual Conference on "Airports in India" is organized annually.
The professional congress organizer of the Airports in India 2017, 11th Annual Conference on "Airports in India" is India Infrastructure.
Let New Delhi must do visitor attractions make you adore this city when you are there for Airports in India 2017. Here are great things you can do in New Delhi!
The mission of this conference is to highlight the recent trends and developments in the sector, discuss the new policy initiatives and examine the way forward. The conference will also showcase key projects and relevant technologies for construction, operations and asset management.
- Existing airport operators
- New/Potential airport operators
- Policymakers and regulators
- Aviation fuel sellers
- Airport service providers
- Cargo and MRO service providers
- Market analysts
- Engineering and construction firms
- Airport security and technology firms
- Communication solution providers
- Architecture and design consultants
- Equipment manufacturers
- Management consultants
- Technology and product marketers
- Financial institutions
- Legal firms
Address : 8, Windsor Place, Windsor Palace, Uttam Nagar, Delhi 110001, India