8th Annual Air Mission Planning and Support Conference, will be held from 05 Apr to 06 Apr 2017.
Air Mission Planning & Support 2017 will be held in London, UK. The Conference location is St. James' Court Hotel.
Air Mission Planning & Support 2017 is going to be the world's prominent event for presenting and gathering the last data on Air Defense, Cyber Security, Defence Industry, Air Force and Army Forces.
8th Annual Air Mission Planning and Support Conference is an annual Conference.
The organizer of the Air Mission Planning & Support 2017, 8th Annual Air Mission Planning and Support Conference is SMI Group Limited.
When you are in London for Air Mission Planning & Support 2017, check out these three must visit areas and fall in love with the allure of this city:
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• 8th annual conference in Europe dedicated to air mission planning and support strategies
• Detailed updates of the F-35 Lighting II Joint Programme – NEW!
• Hear from 8 different nations: Canada, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, UK and USA
• Hear about the latest technology updates
- Air Forces Chiefs of Staff
- Senior Representatives
- Senior Leaders
- Industry Experts
- Programme Managers
- Army Aviation Commanders
St. James' Court Hotel
Address : 54 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E, UK
Other Events in London
Offshore Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition
06 - 08 June 2017
Leave Your Comment
load time : 35ms - last update time : 01-01-0001