African Rail Evolution 2016 will be between 18 Oct and 19 Oct 2016.
The Conference will take place at International Convention Centre Durban in Durban, South Africa.
Bringing industry together, African Rail Evolution Conference is a 2 days event with Rail Industry, Railway, Rail Transportation, Rail Safety and Rail Engineering topics. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future.
African Rail Evolution Conference is once Conference.
The professional congress organizer of the African Rail Evolution 2016, African Rail Evolution Conference is Hypenica.
- CEOs/ MDs
- Director Generals
- Maintenance Managers / Engineers
- Safety and Security Engineers
- Managers of Track Maintenance
- Rail Inspectors
- Core Systems Managers / Engineers
- Technical Officers
- Operation Heads / Engineers
- Track Supervisors / Engineers
- Technical Consultants
- Project Engineers
- Engineering Directors / Managers
- Managers of Permanent Way and Engineering Trains
- Construction Managers
- Rail Infrastructure Managers / Engineers
- Heads of Engineering and Construction
- Signalling and Communication Managers
- Rolling Stock Managers
- Civil and Planning Managers / Engineers
- System Engineers
International Convention Centre Durban
Address : 45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban 4001, South Africa