Sydney Olympic Park
- Event Type
- : Fair and Exhibition
CeBIT includes a comprehensive program of one-day conferences and workshops to learn from leading experts on a range of topics around key technology trends and issues which are critical for success in today’s competitive world.
The largest annual business event in Australasia. The CeBIT brand is synonymous with business technology excellence.
- 500+ Exhibitors
- 34,000+ Visitors
- 3,000+ Solution Experts
- 100+ Global Conference Speakers
- Hundreds of theatrette presentations
CeBIT Australia is produced by Deutsche Messe Worldwide, the global event company.
CeBIT Australia 2014 will provide a three-day crash course on the new wave of digital transformation.
CeBIT Australia Exhibition:
The largest annual business exhibition in Australia, with specialist show floor areas. The biggest gathering of business technology professionals in the country
CeBIT Global Conferences
Each year in May, the CeBIT Australia Global Conferences draws international and regional specialists to come share their expertise with delegates.
CeBIT Tech Networking
Each year tens of thousands of business technology professionals meet face to face at CeBIT Australia, on its exhibition show floor, within the conference program, and at our many associated networking events.
In 2014 CeBIT Australia will be relocating to a bigger venue, the Sydney Olympic Park, to accommodate the growth of the event and to bring you more of the latest innovations on offer to the Australia market.
CeBIT 2014 THEMES
YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE FUTURE
CeBIT Australia 2014 will bring a greater focus on future technology trends as they hit the global marketplace. With disruptive technologies changing the business landscape like never before, the focus is shifting to integrate these trends while remaining competitive.
BE PART OF CeBIT AUSTRALIA 2014
No other show in Australasia gives you the insight into the technologies that can make a positive difference to your business, and the opportunity to meet so many experts in their field.
- Visit more than 500 exhibitors on the show floor
- Speak with business technology experts and learn about the latest innovations and trends that are game changers for business and government
- Listen to leading speakers talk about the topics that interest you, at one of more than 100 sessions in the Exhibition Floor Theatres
- Attend the conference program and hear from recognised global leaders
- Mix with corporate and government leaders at a number of networking functions
Act Now! Registration for the CeBIT Australia exhibition is complimentary for a limited time only.