Business Design Centre
London United Kingdom
- Event Type
- : Fair and Exhibition
After 13 successful years APPEX 2014, the Prospect and Property Expo, has brought together principals, senior managers, business developers and new venture managers for an unmatched opportunity to network and do business with NOCs, governments, and global E&P deal-makers and decision-makers.
- Global upstream opportunities
- Finance Forum, Prospect Forum and International Pavilion
- New ventures, new regions, worldwide trends and discoveries
- International farmouts, asset trading
- High-level keynote speakers
- Unmatched networking opportunities
Over two-and-a-half days, 700+ attendees explored current and future trends in international business, new oil and gas hot-spots, and discover and debate dozens of upcoming prospects from around the globe. All this took place in a relaxed, friendly environment that was been carefully designed for maximum networking, allowing attendees to buy, sell and trade prospects and properties, find new strategic partners and clients, and stay one step ahead of the competition.
APPEX 2014 focuses on A&D developments in many different regions, including Europe, South America, Africa and the Former Soviet Union. Crucially, APPEX 2014 brings perspectives on A&D from both the buy-side and the sell-side. The speaker programme this year featured a wide variety of oil and gas industry professionals, as well as associated service providers.
Registration to APPEX Global 2014
Conference registration includes admission to the APPEX conference programme and forums, expo admission, lunches, networking breaks, and evening receptions. If you are interested in registering to please visit the registration page.
Why you need to be at APPEX Global 2014:
- Your one-stop shop for global upstream opportunities
- 700+ attendees, 100+ exhibitors, 40+ countries
- The key forum for networking and international deal development, carefully designed to let you do real business
- Connect with properties, prospects and clients from around the globe – find the next deal first
- Explore a programme of regional and topical speakers to keep you on top of worldwide trends and discoveries
- Gather new ideas, information and insights, and stay ahead of your competitors
- Discover thousands of exploration products and services from around the world
- Meet, discuss and negotiate deals with global decision makers from the majors to independents of all sizes, financiers, governments and NOCs